Conrad Murray Trial: Michael Jackson Audio Mumbles About 'Lost Childhood'

VIDEO: Prosecutors say the message should have been a warning for Dr. Conrad
WATCH Shocking Jackson Voice Mail Played

Jurors in the Conrad Murray manslaughter trial listened to a drugged Michael Jackson saying he hurts and that he had no childhood.

The audio was the second portion of a recording made on Murray's iPhone that was first played for jurors during opening statements. Murray, Jackson's personal doctor, is on trial for involuntary manslaughter in the singer's overdose death. Murray faces up to four years in prison if convicted.

On the tape, Jackson describes starting a children's hospital with the proceeds from the grueling comeback "This Is It" tour that he was preparing to embark on.

"My performances will be up there helping my children and always be my dream. I loved them. I love them because I didn't have a childhood. I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt. I can deal with it.

"'Heal the World,' 'We Are The World,' 'Will You Be There,' 'The Lost Children'... These are the songs I've written because I hurt, you know, I hurt," he mumbled.

Michael Jackson Says He Had No Childhood

Jackson's slurred speech is virtually unrecognizable. Computer forensic examiner Stephen Marx testified that the recording was made on Murray's iPhone on May 10, 2009. Jackson's siblings, Randy, Jermaine and Rebbie, listened as the recording of their brother played.

Jermaine Jackson listened with a pained face and Randy Jackson put his hand over his mouth when their brother is heard saying, "I hurt."

Jackson said that the world's children are depressed and that's why he wants to build a hospital complete with game rooms and a movie theater.

"Don't have enough hope, no more hope. That's the next generation that's going to save our planet, starting with-we'll talk about it. United states, Europe, Prague, my babies. They walk around with no mother. They drop them off, they leave... They reach out to me. Please take me with you," he said.

Last week, prosecutors played a portion of the recording, made just weeks before Jackson died of a drug overdose. In that portion, Jackson talked slowly about the impact he hopes his "This Is It" Tour will have on his reputation.

"We have to be phenomenal ... when people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world," Jackson says.

"I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world. Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital," Jackson says in the recording.

Michael Jackson's Drugged Phone Call

The second portion of the recording was played by prosecutors today because the whole recording must be played to be submitted as evidence.

Prior to the shocking recording, this morning's testimony centered on medical supplies ordered by Murray's staff in the months before Jackson died of a drug overdose and the contents of Murray's iphone.

A voicemail by Jackson's manager, Frank DiLeo, was left for Murray on June 20, 2009. In the voicemail, DiLeo tells Murray, "Would you please call me…I'm sure you're aware he had an episode last night. He's sick…I think you need to get a blood test on him. We've got to see what he's doing."

In addition to the voicemail, Murray's phone revealed that he'd checked his email the morning Jackson died and had received several emails from employee Connie Ng. The emails from Ng contained medical records and information about a patient named "Omar Arnold." Prosecutors seemed to be implying that "Omar Arnold" was an alias for Jackson in Murray's records.

The email attachments included an echo cardiogram, Murray's handwritten notes saying that "Omar Arnold" was suffering from insomnia and anxiety and medications taken by the patient that included benoquin, a bleaching cream.

Conrad Murray Sent Email Morning MJ Died

On Tuesday, the owner of a specialty pharmacy testified that Murray ordered several tubes of the bleaching cream along with the powerful anesthetic propofol and other sedatives in the months before the singer died. Jackson died from an overdose of propofol.

Prosecutors claim that Murray recklessly administered the drug and didn't properly monitor Jackson while he was under the influence of propofol. Murray's defense team argues that Jackson himself took a powerful combination of propofol and the sedative lorazepam without Murray's knowledge on the day he died.

Murray sent an email on the morning Jackson died at 11:17 a.m., a little more than an hour before 911 was called to report a lifeless Jackson.

The email centered on a request for Jackson's medical records in an effort to get an insurance policy for the concert. Potential insurers wanted Jackson's medical records to see if there was any truth to media reports that Jackson used a wheelchair, suffered a back injury, had lupus or cancer or emphysema or was anorexic.

Murray called those reports "fallacious."

"I spoke with Mr. Jackson and requested his authorization for release of his medical records in order to assist you to procure a cancellation insurance policy for his show, however, authorization was denied. I therefore suggest that someone from AEG should consult kindly with Mr. Jackson as to its relevance for he is of the opinion that such a policy is already secured," Murray writes in the email.

During the final days of Jackson's life, Murray was in the midst of contract negotiations. He signed a contract for $150,000 a month to be Jackson's personal physician, however neither Jackson or any one from the company promoting the concert signed the contract.

A previous witness who drafted the contract said that she had asked for more information about Jackson's health including any records that Murray had.

Murray insisted that Jackson was a healthy man and that any records he had would be thin because Jackson's health was so good.

Prior to the testimony about emails on Murray's iPhone, a staff member at a medical and pharmaceutical company told jurors that Murray's company ordered several supplies in the months before Jackson died. Those supplies included syringes, catheters, saline bags, blood pressure cuffs for both children and adults and electrodes for an EKG machine.

Sally Hirschberg of Seacoast Medical said that she refused to have those supplies shipped to a residential address in Santa Monica, Calif., that Murray's staff gave her. On Tuesday, Murray's girlfriend Nicole Alvarez testified that she received shipments on behalf of Murray at her apartment in Santa Monica. Prosecutors contend those shipments included propofol.

Hirschberg said that the day after Jackson died, Murray's staff called to cancel an order for condom catheters made three days before the singer died. Multiple witnesses have testified that a lifeless Jackson was wearing the catheter on the day he died. The catheter is used to collect urine.