Minneapolis police took two more men into custody this afternoon in connection with the multiple shootings at a Black Lives Matter protest Monday night.
The men, who police said were both white, one 26 and the other 21, turned themselves in voluntarily around 2:30 p.m., and were being interviewed by investigators.
Earlier, police said they had arrested two other men: a 23-year-old white male and a 32-year-old Hispanic male. The 32-year-old has since been released, after investigators determined he was not at the shooting scene.
Police have not released the names of any of the individuals in custody, and said their names would not be released unless charges are filed, police said.
Investigators are still looking for additional suspects, according to a police statement.
The FBI confirmed it is "coordinating with the Minneapolis Police Department and participating in a review of the incident to determine if further federal action is necessary," according to a statement from FBI Minneapolis spokesman Kyle Loven.
A Facebook event page, hosted by the Minneapolis chapter of Black Lives Matter and promoting this afternoon's planned protest, alleges that "4 White Supremacists shot 5 unarmed protesters" Monday night. There has been no independent confirmation that white supremacists were involved.
ABC News made multiple attempts to contact Minneapolis police for comment on those accusations but received no immediate response.
Five people were shot at the Monday night protest outside Minneapolis’ 4th Police Precinct, which had been organized in response to a police shooting of Jamar Clark, a 24-year-old man who died Nov. 16. Police said that all of the injuries were non-life threatening.
Clark's family released a statement early this morning calling for the planned protests to be canceled as a result of Monday night's shooting, but there is still another protest scheduled for this afternoon.