Feb 10, 2011— -- While the world waited to hear Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak address the Egyptian people, people on Twitter started giving reasons why he could possibly be waiting this long to begin his speech. Here are the top 10 reasons why:
1. From KABOBfest: "You think it's easy packing gold bullion bars into vintage Louis Vuitton luggage? #ReasonsMubarakIsLate."
2.From Mazloum: "Trying to figure out how to pronounce Wingardium Leviosa correctly. #ReasonsMubarakIsLate."
3. From angelialevy: "#ReasonsMubarakIsLate He's debating whether his resignation will affect his chances of being invited to Prince William's Spring wedding."
4. From jimcheng: "Still standing in line for his Verizon iPhone 4. #ReasonsMubarakIsLate."
5. From ckrewson: "#ReasonsMubarakIsLate Changing his relationship status to "It's Complicated."
6. From: Wolfrum: "Trying to become 'Mayor of Egypt' on Foursquare. #ReasonsMubarakIsLate."
7. From popculturezoo: "Deciphering directions to the island from LOST #ReasonsMubarakIsLate."
8. From LizzWinstead: "He is trying to get his necklace back from Lindsay Lohan #reasonsmubarakislate."
9. From politicalbaron: "#ReasonsMubarakIsLate Golden Girls marathon on TV Land"
10. From Hans_G: "#ReasonsMubarakIsLate Someone finally introduced him to Angry Birds."