Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Winning Tickets in $636M Mega Millions Jackpot Sold in California, Georgia
Two tickets in San Jose, Calif., and Atlanta, Ga., matched the winning numbers in the $636 million Mega Millions jackpot, state lottery officials said. The winning numbers were: 8, 14, 17, 20, 39; Mega Ball: 7.
2. Gunman Kills Himself, 1 Other at Reno Hospital
A gunman killed one person and critically wounded two others before killing himself at Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nev., Tuesday.
3. Harvard Student Due in Court on Bomb Hoax Charge
Eldo Kim, the Harvard University student who allegedly made bomb threats to try to get out of a final exam, is making an initial appearance in federal court later today.
4. Sheriff: Colo. School Gunman May Have Targeted 5 Spots
Karl Pierson, the gunman who shot up Arapahoe High School in Colorado, scrawled a Latin phrase on his arm along with a list of classrooms he planned to hit before he killed himself, Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson said. The phrase translates as "The Die Has Been Cast."
5. 800 Firefighters Battle Late Fall Fire in Big Sur
More than 800 firefighters are battling the blaze in California's Big Sur area that has forced about 100 people to evacuate and has scorched 769 acres.