Feb. 13, 2014 -- Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Christensen Leads US Sweep in Slopestyle Skiing
The U.S. has swept the podium in men's slopestyle skiing. Joss Christensen soared to gold in the sport's Olympic debut, posting a score of 95.80 on Thursday to beat teammates Gus Kenworthy and Nick Goepper.
2. Devastating Storm System Slams the Northeast
The Northeast is getting slammed by snow this morning, part of a devastating winter storm system making its way up the East Coast.
3. Houses on Fire After Ky. Gas Line Explosion
A gas line exploded this morning in Adair County, Ky., setting nearby homes on fire and sending at least one person to the hospital, county EMA director Greg Thomas told ABC News.
4. Jury in Loud Music Murder Trial Still Deliberating
A Florida jury was unable to reach a verdict in its first round of deliberations today in the trial of a man accused of shooting a teenager to death over loud music.
5. Comcast to Buy Time Warner Cable for $45 Billion
Comcast Corp. has agreed to buy Time Warner Cable Inc. for $45.2 billion in stock, or $158.82 per share, two people familiar with the matter said late Wednesday.