"Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" star Alfonso Ribeiro says he's "working really hard" to continue on "Dancing With the Stars."
Ribeiro, 43, thanked fans today amid news that he had injured himself during rehearsals earlier this week.
Hey #TeamWitfonso thanks 4 all the love. I'm working really hard to be able to dance Monday. Keep the prayers coming. Love you all.— Alfonso Ribeiro (@alfonso_ribeiro) November 15, 2014
A source close to the show said the crowd favorite was being medically evaluated to see if he could dance Monday night. He is one of five remaining contestants.
Ribeiro and his partner Witney Carson have been near or at the top of the leader board all year long.
Earlier this year, Ribeiro earned himself a perfect score for doing his famed "Carlton Dance" from his hit 1990's show.