News broke earlier this week of Justin Bieber in trouble yet again with the law, being investigated about an alleged robbery.
Now, the pop star is sounding off about the allegations.
"It is hard to defend myself and my privacy every moment of the day. Then to see rumors. The truth will set u free," he tweeted next to a pic of a TMZ story that states Bieber never tried to rob anyone.
A source close to the singer told ABC News Wednesday that the "robbery" was simply Bieber asking a woman to delete a picture she took of him, nothing more.
According to ABC affiliate KABC, the reported incident took place around 10:30 p.m. Monday at Sherman Oaks Castle Park, a family entertainment center featuring miniature golf and batting cages in Los Angeles.
Bieber added today, "My mom raised me to be kind to others. I get judged, harassed, and I try to take the high road. Sometimes it isn't easy. But we keep trying. I will continue to be the man my mother raised. I love people and I will try to be kind even when things are not fair. Don't believe rumors."
The singer, who has had a tough 2014, added that the rumors do in fact get to the 20-year-old.
"I'm human. I feel. I hurt," he said. "But I got thick skin too. I can handle it. I love you."
Bieber's rep had no comment.
Off to have fun and smile with friends. I'm human. I feel. I hurt. But I got thick skin too. I can handle it. I love you— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 15, 2014