Sting and Peter Gabriel are teaming up for a summer tour.
The month-long trek, dubbed “Rock Paper Scissors,” will launch in Columbus, Ohio, June 21. It will conclude a little over a month later, in Edmonton, Canada.
Sting and Gabriel will perform both separately and together at the shows. Sting says in a statement, “I’m very happy that we’re taking the chance to experiment this way. I think people will be intrigued, I certainly am.”
Gabriel notes, “What intrigues me is that you get a good bunch of musicians together and interesting things will happen.”
The two previously toured together in the 1980s, for Amnesty International.
Tickets go on sale starting Jan. 25 and Feb. 1. Check LiveNation.com for more information.
Here are the tour dates:
- 06/21 -- Columbus, OH, Nationwide Arena
- 06/23 -- Washington, DC, Verizon Center
- 06/24 -- Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach
- 06/26 -- Philadelphia, PA, BB&T Pavilion
- 06/27 -- New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
- 06/29 -- Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre
- 06/30 -- Detroit, MI, The Palace of Auburn Hills
- 07/02 -- Worcester, MA, DCU Center
- 07/05 -- Montreal, QC, Bell Centre
- 07/07 -- Québec, QC, Festival d’été de Québec (Plains of Abraham)
- 07/09 -- Chicago, IL, United Center
- 07/10 -- Milwaukee, WI, Summerfest
- 07/12 -- Denver, CO, Pepsi Center
- 07/14 -- San Jose, CA, SAP Center at San Jose
- 07/15 -- Lake Tahoe, NV, Harvey’s
- 07/17 -- Los Angeles, CA, Hollywood Bowl
- 07/21 -- Seattle, WA, Key Arena
- 07/23 -- Calgary, AB, Scotiabank Saddledome
- 07/24 -- Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place