Hoverboard Catches Fire at Washington State Mall

The battery-powered hoverboard went up in flames after it overheated.
2:40 | 12/09/15

Coming up in the next {{countdown}} {{countdownlbl}}

Coming up next:

{{nextVideo.title}}

{{nextVideo.description}}

Skip to this video now

Now Playing:

{{currentVideo.title}}

Comments
Related Extras
Related Videos
Video Transcript
Transcript for Hoverboard Catches Fire at Washington State Mall

This transcript has been automatically generated and may not be 100% accurate.

{"id":35665630,"title":"Hoverboard Catches Fire at Washington State Mall","duration":"2:40","description":"The battery-powered hoverboard went up in flames after it overheated.","url":"/GMA/video/hoverboard-catches-fire-washington-state-mall-35665630","section":"GMA","mediaType":"default"}