14. 2010: Phil's 6-iron between two pine trees on No. 13 during Sunday's round. He becomes only the eighth player to win three Masters.
16. 2004: Lefty sinks an 18-foot birdie putt on the final hole to win his first Masters (and first major).
17. 1998: A 58-year-old Nicklaus finishes T-6 with a bad hip ... two spots higher than Woods, who was only a year removed from setting a Masters scoring record in his win.
18. The guy who said here two years ago that "I'm not good enough" to win a major is now considered one of the semi-favorites this week to win a major. Say hello to Sergio Garcia, arguably the best player never to have won one of the Big Four.
19. You can have rules controversies with or without Woods.
20. And ... Masters office pools.
You can't do any worse than you did in your NCAA bracket.