In another redacted police report regarding the incident that allegedly took place on a school bus on a ride home from an away game, the victim told authorities that two of the defendants assaulted him twice, each time for approximately 10 minutes.
The victim said that "the players grabbed him" but the rest of the details in the report are redacted.
David Day, the attorney representing the school district, said in a statement to ABCNews.com, "The Carmel Clay School District will follow its policy of refraining from public comment on the substance of allegations made in connection with threatened or actual litigation. We will respond to the claimant within the time allowed under Indiana law."
Day also released about 80 pages of documents late last week detailing the school's response to the reports of abuse.
In a "Report to the Community" drafted by the school and dated May 17, 2010, which suggested the possibility of other victims, the school summarized the sequence of events, noting that school officials only learned about the alleged abuse in the school locker rooms after they had begun investigating the alleged school bus incident, which was reported by a student's mother.
Within the documents released by Day was a statement released by the school Feb. 18 regarding the alleged school bus incident, saying that the school notified the parents of the students involved and the police.
"Carmel Clay Schools will continue to provide a safe environment for students and take appropriate measures to ensure student safety," the statement said.
Also included in the documents are several angry e-mails from parents and community members. One parent, Debi Ware, wrote that she was "disgusted and outraged that something like this would happen."
"The parents of the two young students who were abused counted on the coaches and the school officials to ensure that their sons were safe," the parents wrote. "The school let them down -- big time."