Your look at the five biggest and most buzz-worthy stories of the morning.
1. Tropical Storm Andrea Moves Up the East Coast
Tropical Storm Andrea touched down in Florida and is moving toward the coast of Georgia and the Carolinas. Tropical storm warnings remain in effect for a large portion of the East Coast.
2. US Government Reportedly Collecting Internet Data
The National Security Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation have been tapping into the servers of major Internet companies to collect audio, video, photographs, e-mails and other documents under a program code-named PRISM, the Washington Post reported.
3. Officials Face Questions Over Deadly Building Collapse, Inspections
The search-and-rescue operation for additional victims of the Philadelphia building collapse ended yesterday after 14 people were rescued and six were killed.
4. Zimmerman Lawyers Want 911 Call Played in Court
An FBI speech scientist testified in the George Zimmerman trial that current technology cannot categorically determine whether a voice heard on a 911 tape screaming for help moments before Trayvon Martin was killed was that of Martin or Zimmerman.
5. Heat Sputter in Game 1 of NBA Finals
The San Antonio Spurs won Game 1 of the NBA Finals over the Miami Heat, 92-88.