— -- Derek Jeter and Hannah Davis are one of Hollywood's most low-key couples.
Now they may have even more to keep quiet about: According to several reports, they're engaged.
"She already has the ring," a source close to the model told the New York Daily News. "The family is very happy because they really like him."
The former Yankees star, 41, and Davis, 25, were first linked in 2012, and have kept quiet about their relationship since then. However, this past May, they made their red carpet debut at the Met Gala in New York City.
Much has been said about the former Yankees captain, but here's what you may not know about his reported bride-to-be. A rep for Davis has not yet responded to a request for comment.
1. She's from the U.S. Virgin Islands: Davis was born in St. Thomas, and according to a profile on Models.com, she was discovered by photographer Ginny Edwards there. The best part of growing up near the beach, she said, was "friendly people, great weather, and waking up to the sound of waves."
2. She's a sports nut too: Before Jeter retired last year, she was a mainstay at his games, but she's athletic too. Davis told Models.com that she hoped to one day play professional tennis.
3. She's an animal lover: Davis' 348,000 Instagram followers know that she's got a soft spot for dogs, especially her Italian Mastiff Kane.
4. She's got a low-maintenance beauty routine: Yes, she landed the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover this year, but Davis told Yahoo Beauty when she's not working, she can often be found bare-faced. "When I don't have makeup on and I'm by the ocean in the sun, that's when i feel the most confident," she said.
5. She swears she's not 'sexy': When she's working, she said she channels an alter-ego. "I'm just not a sexy person," she insisted. "I have big hands and feet and I'm not elegant!"