-- Jennifer Lawrence may very well be just like the rest of us -- plus an Oscar, millions of dollars and a designer wardrobe, that is.
"She arrived for the afternoon interview fully primped for a photo shoot (black stilettos, white micro-miniskirt with zippers on the side) and took command: efficient handshake, can we please turn off the air conditioning, let’s get on with this," the newspaper reported. "Before long, though, she had her feet on the sofa and was unwrapping candy while laughing and showing signs of being a fun gossip."
Need more proof? Here are five quotes from Lawrence that could very well have come from your best friend.
1. On Googling herself: Lawrence admitted that she's become a bit paranoid in interviews because of negative things she's seen about herself online. When the reporter chastised her for researching herself, she laughed. "You try being 22, having a period and staying away from Google!" she said. "I once Googled ‘Jennifer Lawrence Ugly.' Do I sound bitchy?"
2. On how she copes with nerves: "I have a prescription," she quipped.
3. On the "important things": The actress said she's trying to"focus on important things like picking up dog poop." "I have a little mutt," she explained, "and we just moved into a new house. She thinks that the hallway with the guest bedrooms is a lost land where I never go and that she can use as her own personal bathroom."
4. On how she prefers to party: "I don’t have to go to the [hotspot] Chateau Marmont to have a birthday party," she said. "I can just have it at my house!"
5. On texting with her (admittedly super-famous) friends: After "Hunger Games," Lawrence was relieved to maintain friendships with her co-stars Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and Woody Harrelson. "This was yesterday: Woody texted me, and said he had a dream about me. And I was like, 'Was I amazing?' And then Josh called me and told me he had a dream about Woody. And then my friend came over to my house and told me she had a sex dream about Liam," she dished. "I didn't dream about anyone, but there's always tonight!"