After walking off stage during a show this weekend and then canceling a tour stop in Los Angeles, Kanye West has canceled the rest of his Saint Pablo Tour.
Interested in Kanye West?Add Kanye West as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Kanye West news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
This comes after West, 39, ranted about President-elect Donald Trump at a concert on Saturday night, taking aim at the likes of President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift and Jay-Z.
West said celebrities, politicians, the media and the tech industry were out of touch with the way people feel in this country and then said about the election, "A lot of people here tonight felt like they lost. You want to know why? Because y'all been lied to. Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you. Radio lied to you." Later in the show, West dropped the mic and declared the show was over.
He had also said at a concert last week that if he had in fact voted in the election, he would have voted Trump.
After Saturday's incident, Ticketmaster announced Sunday that the show scheduled for later that evening at The Forum had been canceled as well. They gave no reason for the cancellation.
West's rep pointed to the statement from Live Nation when asked for comment.