Interested in DWTS?Add DWTS as an interest to stay up to date on the latest DWTS news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
On Tuesday, a judge in Los Angeles Superior Court ordered Sam Sotoodeh and Barzeen Soroudi to stay at least 300 yards away from Lochte as well as from facilities associated with the show.
The arraignment was continued to Oct. 21. Neither man has yet entered a plea.
Sotoodeh and Souroudi rushed the stage of the ABC show last month to protest Lochte's casting and were charged by the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office with two misdemeanors -- leaving a spectator area and entering a stage and interfering with a performance. If found guilty, they could face up to six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.
After the incident at the show, Sotoodeh and Soroudi were detained by show security and arrested, a Los Angeles Police Department representative said. They were released the next day.
Afterward, the two men told ABC News that they were angry that Lochte, who had admitted he "overexaggerated" a story about being robbed at the Rio Summer Olympics, was asked to be a part of the show. The pair claimed they never wanted to hurt the Olympic swimmer.
"Everyone deserves a second chance, but we had to say our protest, as well," Soroudi told ABC News.