Disney+ is adding a slew of new titles for November to tide you over until Thanksgiving.
In addition to new episodes of "The Mandalorian" and "The Right Stuff," the streaming service will debut an original movie, "Black Beauty," based on the classic book by Anna Sewell.
Directed by Ashley Avis, the film stars actress Mackenzie Foy as a teenage girl who strikes up a friendship with a wild horse, voiced by Kate Winslet.
For those who have yet to sign up for Disney+, the streaming service costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. There is also a bundle featuring Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu for $12.99 per month. Click here for more information.
In addition to offerings including "Hamilton" and "Black Is King," "Mulan" is available to stream on Disney+ for an additional fee of $29.99. More information on how to stream the the live-action film can be found here.
Check out the complete list of Disney+ November releases below.
Friday, Nov. 6
- "Disney Goldie & Bear" (s1)
- "Disney Goldie & Bear" (s2)
- "Disney Junior Fancy Nancy: Fancy it Yourself" (s1)
- "Disney's A Christmas Carol"
- "Mr. Magoo"
- "The Mandalorian," Episode 202 - "Chapter 10"
- "Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom," Episode 107 - "The Big Egg Switcheroo"
- "The Right Stuff," Episode 106 - "VOSTOK"
- "Weird But True," Season Finale Episode 313 - "Camping"
- "One Day At Disney," Episode 149 - "Leslie Evans: Senior R&D Imagineer"