We are at the height of wedding season, and in case you are still looking for beauty inspiration for your big day -- don't fret!
Interested in Weddings?Add Weddings as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Weddings news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
One of the best ways to gather bridal looks on your mood board is to turn to some of today's most talked-about trends.
Two trends in particular that continue to stand out: pretty pearl eyeliner and soft sultry waves.
While one is a new trend, the other is a timeless go-to that never really goes out of style.
To get the top line details on how to try out these looks for your own wedding day, "Good Morning America" tapped makeup artist Giovanni Vaccaro, as well as makeup artist Kelli J. Bartlett, both of whom are artistic directors for Glamsquad.
1. Begin by curling the eyelashes and priming the eyelid with an eye primer such as NARS Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base.
2. Use a white liquid liner to trace a thin white winged line, and allow it to dry completely.
3. Adhere small craft pearls, beginning from the outside, working your way inward. To make sure they stay, use a small drop of clear eyelash glue on the back of each pearl, and use a pair of tweezers to strategically place each one.
4. Apply several coats of waterproof mascara to eyelashes to add a luxurious feel, and finish the look.
1. Prep hair with Glamsquad’s Full Effect Volumizing Mousse and blow dry giving volume at the roots.
2. Once hair is completely dry, take a 1-1/4 inch barrel curling iron and curl large sections of hair away from the face going back all in the same direction.
3. Once curls are done, use Glamsquad’s Essentially Multitasking Oil and apply from mid-shaft to ends to give hair shine.
4. Using a hairspray, spray a flat boar bristle brush and brush through waves to give them a soft, structured feel.
5. Finish by spraying all over hair.