— -- In between the walks on the beach and multiple rounds of golf with NBA stars, President Obama is also taking some time on his summer vacation to hit the books.
The White House shared today five books that made the cut for Obama's summer reading list.
Here are the books Obama will be reading:
- "Seveneves" by Neal Stephenson
- "Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life" by William Finnegan
- "The Underground Railroad" by Colson Whitehead
- "H is for Hawk" by Helen Macdonald
- "The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins
Obama is still in the middle of his 16-day summer vacation to Martha's Vineyard. This weekend, he is scheduled to attend a DNC fundraiser at a private residence on the island.
Follow along with ABC News' live blog of the vacation here.