ALABAMAVoter Registration Deadline: October 19, 2020
To register to vote in the State of Alabama, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a United States citizen
- Reside in Alabama
- Be at least 18 years old on or before Election Day
- Have not been convicted of a disqualifying felony (or if you have been convicted, have had your rights restored)
- Have not been legally declared "mentally incompetent" by a court
How to register to vote in Alabama:
- Online: You can file your voting application online if you have a valid Alabama driver’s license or identification card. Register online here.
- By mail: Print this registration form and mail it here.
- Request voter registration form be sent to your address here.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Alabama.
Check if you're registered to vote here.