ARIZONAVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 23, 2020
To register to vote in the state of Arizona, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- A United States citizen
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next regular general election
- You have not been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored
- You have not been adjudicated incapacitated by a court of law.
How to register to vote in Arizona:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form and mail it here.
- Request voter registration form be sent to your address here.
- Register in person here.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Arizona.
Check if you're registered to vote here.