GEORGIAVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 5, 2020
To register to vote in the state of Georgia, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a legal resident of the county
- Be at least 17 1/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
- Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
- Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
How to register to vote in Georgia:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- You can also pick up a registration form at any election office, public library, public assistance office, recruitment office, schools, and other government offices.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Georgia.
Early voting is an option in Georgia. You can find locations and times for your county here.
Check if you're registered to vote here.