IDAHOVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 9, 2020
To register to vote in the state of Idaho, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a “Qualified elector” or any person who is eighteen (18) years of age
- Be a United States citizen
- Reside in Idaho and in the county at least 30 days preceding the next election
How to register to vote in Idaho:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Same-day registration is available at polling places on Election Day.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Idaho.
Check if you're registered to vote here.