INDIANAVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 5, 2020
To register to vote in the state of Indiana, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next general or municipal election
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election
How to register to vote in Indiana:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Register in person at your county clerk's office, at any BMV license branch if you are conducting a "credential transaction" or at a public assistance office.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Indiana.
Check if you're registered to vote here.