NEW JERSEY Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 13, 2020
To register to vote in the state of New Jersey, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- A United States citizen
- At least 17 years old, though you may not vote until you have reached the age of 18
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- A person not serving a sentence of incarceration as the result of a conviction of any indictable offense under the laws of this or another state or of the United States
How to register to vote in New Jersey:
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Register to vote in person at the NJ Medical Assistance & Health Services Program, WIC, Work First NJ Programs, Division of Developmental Disabilities, Office of Disability Services - Department of Human Services - Public Offices, Armed Forces of the United States Recruitment Offices, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services - Department of Labor, Commission of the Blind & Visually Impaired and County Welfare Agency or County Board of Social Services. Find more information about where to register to vote in person here.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in New Jersey.
Check if you're registered to vote here.