KANSASVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 13, 2020
To register to vote in the state of Kansas, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a U.S. citizen and a resident of the state of Kansas.
- Have reached the age of 18 years before the next election.
- Have received final discharge from imprisonment, parole, or conditional release if convicted of a felony.
- Have abandoned your former residence and/or name.
How to register to vote in Kansas:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Kansas.
Check if you're registered to vote here.