Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 6, 2020 (Online and by mail)
Oct. 31, 2020 (in person)
To register to vote in the State of New Mexico, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- A resident of New Mexico
- A citizen of the United States
- An individual who has not been denied the right to vote by a court of law due to reason of mental incapacity
- Not a convicted felon, or a felon who has completed all of the terms and conditions of sentencing
- 18 years or older at the time of the next election
How to register to vote in New Mexico:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Request paper registration form be sent to you by mail.
- Register in person at your County Clerk’s office until the Saturday before the Election (October 31, 2020).
- Click here for more information on voter registration in New Mexico.
Check if you're registered to vote here.