Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 13, 2020
Can register in person on Election Day.
To register to vote in the State of Minnesota, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- A U.S. citizen
- At least 18 years old on Election Day
- A resident of Minnesota for 20 days
- Finished with all parts of any felony sentence. More info here.
How to register to vote in Minnesota:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Same-day registration is available on Election Day at your polling location.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Minnesota.
Check if you're registered to vote here.