NEVADA Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 6, 2020 (By mail or in person)Oct. 29, 2020 (Online)
Same-day registration is available on Election Day at polling locations
To register to vote in the State of Nevada, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be at least 17 years old (if preregistering to vote) or at least 18 years old by the date of the election (if registering to vote)
- Must have continuously resided in their Nevada county at least 30 days before the date of the election
- Must have continuously resided in their precinct at least 10 days before the date of the election
How to register to vote in Nevada:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Same-day registration is available on Election Day at polling locations.
- Click here for more information on voter registration in Nevada.
Nevada offers in-person early voting. Early voting begins Oct. 17 through Oct. 30. Find more information here.
Check if you're registered to vote here.