OKLAHOMAVoter Registration Deadline: October 9, 2020
To register to vote in the State of Oklahoma, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be a resident of Oklahoma
- Be at least 18 years old or meet the age requirement to pre-register
How to register to vote in Oklahoma:
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Register in person at the Election Board, post offices, tag agencies, DMV, government agencies.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Oklahoma.
Check if you're registered to vote here.