PENNSYLVANIAVoter Registration Deadline: Oct. 19, 2020
To register to vote in the State of Pennsylvania, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a U.S. citizen and will have been a citizen for at least one month on the day of the next election
- Be at least 18 years old on the day of the next election
- Have lived at the address in Section 5 for at least 30 days before the election
- Be legally qualified to vote
How to register to vote in Pennsylvania:
- Register online here.
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Pennsylvania.
Check if you're registered to vote here.