TEXASVoter Registration Deadline: October 5, 2020
To register to vote in the state of Texas, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- You are a United States citizen
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole)
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote
How to register to vote in Texas:
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Request paper registration be mailed to you. You can also pick up a registration from libraries, government offices, or high schools.
- Register in person at your county Voter Registrar’s office.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Texas.
Check if you're registered to vote here.