Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 23.
Same-day registration available at polling places on Election Day.
Oct. 27, 2020 (Online)To register to vote in Utah, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Have resided in Utah at least 30 days immediately before the next election.
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the next election.
- Be 17 years of age but will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next general election.
How to register to vote in Utah:
- Register online.
- Request a paper registration or find one here and mail to your country clerk.
- If you miss the Oct. 23 deadline, you can register to vote at an early voting location or a polling place on Election Day. You will need to present two forms of identification to register.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Utah.
Check if you're registered to vote here.