WYOMING Voter Registration Deadline: Oct. 19, 2020 (Mail), Same-day registration available on Election Day
To register to vote in the State of Wyoming, an individual must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 18 years of age on Election Day
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a resident of Wyoming and the precinct in which you register
- Provide your valid Wyoming driver's license
- Not convicted of a felony, or if convicted, has had civil or voting rights restored
- Not be adjudicated mentally incompetent
How to register to vote in Wyoming:
- Print and mail this registration form.
- Register in person here. If you miss the voter registration deadline, you may still register to vote in person past this deadline and cast an absentee ballot Oct. 20 through Nov. 2, 2020.
- Same-day registration at polling locations is available on Election Day.
- Click here for more information on registering to vote in Wyoming.
- If you do not have a current valid driver's license, you must provide the number and additional acceptable identification. Click here for more information.
Acceptable forms of identification for registering to vote:
- Wyoming Driver’s License
- United States Passport
- Driver's License or Identification Card issued by any State or Outlying Possession of the United States
- Identification Card issued by the Federal Government, any State or Local Government, or an Agency thereof
- A tribal ID of any Federally Recognized Tribe
- Photo Identification Card issued by the University of Wyoming, a Wyoming Community College, or a Wyoming Public School
- United States Military Card
- Identification Card issued to a Dependent of a member of the United States Armed Forces
- For more valid forms of ID, click here