Whether they win or lose at the 2019 Oscars, every nominee in the acting and directing categories will go home a winner.
Interested in Oscars?Add Oscars as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Oscars news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
They're being gifted swag bags worth an estimated six-figures, with items from luxury beauty products to a vacation to Greece.
For the last 17 years, Distinctive Assets, an independent marketing company that is not affiliated or sanctioned by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, has delivered its annual "Everyone Wins" nominee gift bags to nominees in the top five categories: best actor, best actress, best supporting actor, best supporting actress and best director.
This year's bag includes a one-week stay at an all-inclusive luxury wellness retreat in California, a luxury small-ship trip that visits destinations across the globe, and a beachfront trip to Greece.
More items include 10 personal training sessions with a top trainer, a 3-month subscription to the Wall Street Journal magazine, a membership to MOTA Los Angeles, a members-only cannabis-friendly social club, along with several beauty products, spa experiences and much more.
Distinctive Assets declined to disclose the exact market value of all of the products, telling ABC News that each bag is worth more than six figures.
"A great gift has nothing to do with the retail value," Distinctive Assets founder Lash Fary said in a statement. "For years we have been breaking one of the cardinal rules of gift giving by disclosing the price tag. Instead, we are trying to start a new tradition by simply celebrating the fun and festive nature of this legendary gift bag."
Check out the full list of products and experiences that the lucky nominees will receive:
- Coda Signature gift box that includes cannabis infused hand-painted truffles and chocolate bars
- An International Expeditions trip for two to Iceland, the Galapagos, the Amazon or Costa Rica & Panama that includes spa treatments and private chef-led Latin cooking lessons. The trips are valued between $15,000-$20,000 per person.
- An assortment of Meixcan soda Jarritos
- Free sessions with phobia relief expert Kalliope Barli
- Annual membership to MOTA Los Angeles, an exclusive, members-only cannabis-friendly social club
- Junod absinthe
- 10 personal training sessions with one of Los Angeles’ premier trainers, Alexis Seletzky
- Organic cotton designer T-shirts from AP4GooD featuring limited edition art motifs
- One of a kind custom stained glass portrait by glass artist John Thoman
- Beachfront escape at Avaton Luxury Villas Resort in Halkidiki, Greece
- Blush & Whimsy limited-edition rose gold lipstick
- CBD RX SUPREME clinical facial using 1000 mg of infused organic CBD and CBD anti-aging serums
- Chocolatines’ newest collection of cocoa “jewels”
- CloSYS "spa kit for your mouth"
- Dinner at farm-to-table restaurant Flora's Field Kitchen in Los Cabos, Mexico
- A week stay for two at Golden Door luxury wellness retreat
- Good Girl Chocolate which is gluten-free, dairy-free, and naturally sweetened
- Luxury American-made T-shirts and sweatshirts that from Happiest Tee
- High Beauty cannabis facial moisturizer
- Anti-aging Instytutum gift box that includes an array of skin products
- It’s a 10 Haircare hair dryer
- Knotty Floss gift bag for oral health
- Kusshi travel makeup bag
- Luxury eyelash collection by Le Ce´line
- Love Is Stronger Than Hate tote bag and t-shirt
- MILLIANNA’s accessories
- Mister Poop Plunger
- A weekend at the 3d Wellness Retreat in Malibu, CA
- MZ Skin lift & Lustre Golden Elixir Antioxidant Serum and golden eye treatment mask
- NANNETTE DE GASPE´ treatments including the Bain Noir bath soak treatment filled with hemp-derived Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Extract
- Poolside dinner prepared by a celebrity chef at one of Shawn Elliott's listings
- Optimum Nutrition Salted Toffee Crisp Bar
- Organic Hair Care shampoo, conditioner and styling products
- One-year supply of Oxygenating Foundation
- Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies
- PETA spy pen to help people blow the whistle on animal abuse
- 2 tier gourmet pretzel gift box from Posh Pretzels
- Commissioned original work of art from Reian Williams, a Master of Emotive Realism
- Pure Organic Maple Syrup and Glamour Gourmet Gift Set
- Safety Dog Leash attachment for any leash tethered to your wrist
- Salix all-natural hair inhibiting lotion
- Soul Shropshire candle
- Southern Wicked Lemonade Moonshine
- Scenterprises custom fragrance
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) Hope bracelet
- The Green Garmento laundry tote
- TRU NIAGEN B3
- Vidahair natural hair growth system
- 3-month subscription to Wall Street Journal magazine
- Zuzu Kim handmade couture bow ties for men & women
Here are all of the nominated celebrities who are eligible to receive the swag bag:
- Christian Bale
- Bradley Cooper
- Willem Dafoe
- Rami Malek
- Viggo Mortensen
- Glenn Close
- Lady Gaga
- Melissa McCarthy
- Olivia Colman
- Yalitza Aparicio
- Mahershala Ali
- Adam Driver
- Sam Elliott
- Richard E. Grant
- Sam Rockwell
- Amy Adams
- Regina King
- Marina de Tavira
- Emma Stone
- Rachel Weisz
- Spike Lee
- Pawel Pawlikowski
- Yorgos Lanthimos
- Alfonso Cuarón
- Adam McKay
Best Actor Nominees
Best Actress Nominees
Best Supporting Actor Nominees
Best Supporting Actress Nominees
Best Director Nominees
The "Everyone Wins" nominee gift bags are not affiliated in any way with the Oscars or the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
Get all of the pre-Oscars details at GoodMorningAmerica.com/Oscars!