If you've noticed the men in your life adopting new, creative facial hair, there's a good reason: It's called Movember.
A portmanteau combining the words "moustache" and "November," Movember is a worldwide campaign in which men commit to growing a 'stache for 30 days to raise funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and other mental health issues.
But honing a sweet "handle bar" or "waterfall" can be exhausting, and sooner than later a "brocation" may be in order. When that time comes, refer to this list of manly hotels around the world, curated by Trivago, a hotel search engine. A Movember moustache would not be out of place at any of the accommodations.
1. Zamek Zabreh in Ostrava, Czech Republic Featuring an on-site microbrewery and beer hall, this hotel's spa even allows guests the opportunity to take a soak in some suds, which are purported to have health benefits thanks to the hops.
2. Fairmont Monte Carlo in Monaco Have a need for speed? This four-star hotel directly overlooks the Formula One racing track, host of the annual Monaco Grand Prix. Gearheads and car lovers can't go wrong.
3. Omni San Diego in San Diego, Calif. Baseball fans will love booking any of the stadium-side rooms available at this hotel abutting the Petco Park Stadium. Guests can literally overlook the game live from the comfort of their suites or scurry over the sky bridge for an outdoor fix.
4. The Peninsula in Hong Kong Expect to be stirred recounting 007's famous footsteps at this luxury hotel. Roger Moore's character in "The Man With the Golden Gun" (1974) stayed here while pursuing the villain Scaramanga.
5. Jumbo Stay in Stockholm, Sweden Located on an unused runaway at Stockholm's Arlanda Airport, this hostel has been created out of a Boeing 747. In the luxury suite in the converted cockpit, any guy will feel like the captain of his destiny.
6. Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Enthusiasts of expensive cars will ogle over the fleet of 23 elite vehicles, from Rolls-Royces to Mercedes, available for private hire or transfers at this luxe establishment. Or, opt for travel by helicopter, seaplane or yacht, from the hotel's onsite helipad and marina.
7. The Iron Horse Hotel in Milwaukee, Wis. Love motorcycles and the open road? Check in to one of the 100 oversize loft-style rooms replete with cowhide benches, brick walls, sleek silver ceiling pipes, sturdy leather furniture and other masculine decor.
8. Old Course Golf Resort and Spa in St. Andrews, Scotland Not only does the stunning Old Course Golf Resort and Spa come with its own 18-hole golf course -- the Duke's, overlooking West Sands Beach and the dramatic Scottish coastline -- but its Road Hole Bar houses 300 premium whiskeys waiting to be tasted.
9. Bon Moustache in Barcelona, Spain Movember members will easily blend in with their surroundings at Bon Moustache, a 24-bed hostel in Barcelona, centrally located near many trendy stores, bars, restaurants and tourist attractions, near Las Ramblas and the Picasso Museum: An oversize 'stache adorns nearly every wall.
10. MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev. Sin City may be intrinsically linked with brocations after appearing in so many scenes in "The Hangover" films, but it has long been the ultimate playground. Take advantage of the 139 poker tables at this mammoth establishment, then celebrate your winnings at one of the 16 restaurants available inside.