Nov. 22, 2012— -- Happy Thanksgiving Beasters!
So much to be thankful for…This Thanksgiving I'll be performing "Oath" on The X Factor live with Cher Lloyd. I'm so excited to be doing this! And of course the moment I come offstage I'm heading straight home to finish Thanksgiving with my family. They'll be hosting Thanksgiving at our house for about 30 family members. So aside from me not being there in the first half, I will definitely be bringing the after party!
Here are five things I'm grateful for this year. What are you thankful for?
1. My family: I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
2. Good health: being able to live life healthy and be here for many more years to come.
3. Music: without it I would have no other way to express myself.
4. The opportunities I've gotten to be a part of so far in my career.
5. And last but not least, FOOD! I love to eat :)
- As told to Angie Romero
Read Becky G's inaugural post where she introduces herself as our celebrity contributor, and her latest post about building a "Beaster" fan movement. Whether it's opening for Justin Bieber on tour or hanging out with her Mexican-American family, this is an inside look at the making of a pop star.