Dwayne Johnson Blasts 'Fast 8' Male Co-Stars

PHOTO: Actor Dwayne Johnson is seen June 9, 2016, in New YorkPlayRay Tamarra/GC Images/Getty Images
WATCH Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Criticizes Some 'Fast 8' Co-Stars

Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson is furious with some of his "Fast 8" co-stars.

The actor and former wrestler shared a long Facebook post on Monday and noted that he is almost done shooting the latest installment of the popular "Fast and Furious" franchise.

"This is my final week of shooting Fast & Furious 8," he begins. "There's no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredible hard working crew. Universal Studios Entertainment has been great partners as well."

"My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story," he continues. "Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s--- to do anything about it anyway. Candy a----."

Johnson then took things to a more positive place, saying that the frustration he feels will only add to the quality of the film.

"When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I'm not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling — you're right," he says. "Bottom line is it'll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that's embedded in my DNA extremely well."

He closed with one last dig, the hashtag "ZeroToleranceForCandyA----"

Johnson's co-stars have yet to respond, but Vin Diesel went live on Facebook after Johnson's post and said, "The last week has been so crazy working here. I haven't been able to post, but soon I'm going to be home with my angels, and then I'll be able to post a little bit more ... Always be you and stay positive out there."

"Fast 8" is set to open nationwide in April 2017.

Comments