Justin Bieber Blamed Injured Foot for Shaky Sobriety Test During DUI Arrest

The singer claimed he had injured it 3 months prior to his Miami Beach arrest.

March 19, 2014 — -- Justin Bieber claimed his Miami Beach arrest back in January for alleged DUI was because of a broken right foot.

The pop singer reportedly blamed his shaky sobriety test on a hairline fracture in that same right foot, according to a document released today by the Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office.

The singer, 20, claimed on Jan. 23 that he had injured that foot skateboarding three months prior back in October.

Bieber was arrested early that morning after leaving SET Nightclub in Miami Beach -- driving without a valid driver's license -- accused of drag racing through a residential neighborhood and alleged DUI.

Police alleged the pop singer admitted to having beer, marijuana and prescription drugs in his system.

Read: Justin Bieber Exits Jail on DUI Charge, Climbs On Car, Blows Kiss

According to the police document, the officer on the scene said Bieber looked like he was in pain, and appeared to sway and even winced when using that right foot.

But the report also stated the injury was never brought up again after that test. Bieber also claimed he wasn't drag racing.

The report added that the singer claimed he was coming down with a cold and said he used profanities when he got to the police station.

"He then got upset and said, 'I'm 19 years old. I'm just out having a good time,'" the report quoted him as saying. "What were you doing when you were 19?"

The officer responded that he definitely wasn't driving a Lamborghini at age 19.

Related: Inside Justin Bieber's Latest Troubles

"I bet you didn't have millions of dollars in your bank account either," the report said Bieber retorted.

The singer ended up spending the night in jail, then was released on $2,500 bail the following day. Bieber posted bail and exited the courthouse a short time later, jumped up on a car and blew a kiss to a throng of fans as he left.

Bieber is scheduled for trial on May 5. He has pleaded not guilty.