West also shared his favorite Kardashian West, 35, selfie pose. In typical Yeezy fashion, he answered with a line to remember.
"I love her nude selfies," he said. "I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity ... I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."
Here are 10 other revelations from the lengthy interview:
1. They're not part of Swift's fan club. When asked what their "favorite Taylor Swift" song was, Ye replied, "For me? I don't have one." His wife on the other hand avoided the question altogether and said, "I was such a fan of hers."
3. The two have hidden talents. Kardashian West said she "can smell when someone has a cavity. It's a very specific smell—not a bad-breath smell—but something that is really strong." Her husband on the other hand replied, "I can analyze people's intentions. Immediately. That's just a warning. To everyone."
4. West loves one particular body part of his wife. Her "heart," he replied.
5. Even they have insecurities. West admitted that he used to be insecure "about my finances, then I announced that I had debt, and now I don't have any insecurities." For Kardashian West, "looking fat" is her insecurity. The mother of two added, "I really do take it seriously. I try to do what I can and diet and stay in shape, and it does make me insecure when I'm heavy."
6. West hates thinking. No, really. "I think people think I like to think a lot. And I don't," he clarified. "I do not like to think at all."
7. West loves sleeping. The rapper even called it his "favorite." His wife added, "He can fall asleep anywhere."
8. The rapper has a lot of respect for his mother-in-law. "Because Kris [Jenner] and the family, they have the power of communication. This is the number one communications company," he said.
9. Kardashian West believes she's more vain. Her husband added, "And with me, I don't give a f---, bro; it is what it is. I'm the best—now what? I don't know if that's a vain statement."
10. Their favorite TV show? "Empire," they both said.