-- Celebrities, fashion editors and tastemakers have braved the cold weather in New York City this week to attend one of the most stylish events of the season: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
However, one person in particular has made a splash everywhere she's gone: North West.
The 20-month-old daughter of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian not only attended her father's fashion show on Feb. 12, but also the Alexander Wang show two days later. (This comes just a few months after she sat front row at Balenciaga's show last fall in Paris, of course.)
Now a seasoned pro, everybody can take pointers from her appearances. Here are a few lessons to be gleaned from Ms. West:
1. Wear the designer's duds: When North attended Alexander Wang's show, she dressed the part. The toddler wore a metal and fur-lined bomber jacket from the designer, and an outfit of his that mimicked what was seen on the runway. Capping off her look was a matching bag to hold her essentials. (What might those be?)
2. Get to know the designer: North had an obvious in for the Yeezy show, but in general, if you want to sit front row, it's important to know the man or woman behind the work. Invitations to sit front row aren't handed out to just everybody, after all.
3. Be opinionated: Some fashion shows are going to be more up your alley than others. Be honest about what you think -- or if you need a nap. (You probably will.)
4. Stay safe: Icy sidewalks and sky-high stilettos don't mix, so fashionistas at Fashion Week need to watch their step -- literally. Is it necessary for everyone to follow North's lead and wear a bulletproof vest? Probably not.
5. Above all else, have fun!: Let loose and smile. Fashion can be fun too!