Rob Kardashian is returning to the small screen after being largely absent from his family's hit reality TV show. And this time, he's bringing his fiancee, Blac Chyna, with him.
Interested in Kardashians?Add Kardashians as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Kardashians news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
The couple, who began dating publicly earlier this year, is set to star in their own show, "Rob and Chyna." The first trailer dropped today and it's full of new information.
Not only will they let viewers in on their rocky romance, but viewers will also be able to keep up with the pregnancy of Blac Chyna, whose real name is Angela White. She's expecting her first child with Kardashian.
Here's what else we learned from the debut trailer of "Rob and Chyna":
1. We learned why Kardashian, 29, fell in love with Chyna. In the trailer, he tells his fiancee: "I fell in love with you because I know how good you are and how loyal you are."
2. We learned how Blac Chyna, 28, sounds when she gets angry. In one short clip, we see the Washington, D.C., native screaming into the telephone, clearly upset about Kardashian's possible infidelity. She yells, "Are you still texting b------? Yes or no?"
3. We learned Kardashian's motivation for stepping back into the spotlight. In the teaser, the only son of Kris Jenner and the late attorney, Robert Kardashian, is seen working out and getting back into shape. In a voiceover, he says, "I'm trying to get back out to life. It's a big change."
4. We learned if Kardashian is ready for fatherhood. In the teaser, Chyna asks, "Are you ready to be a daddy?" To which he replies, "That's what I always wanted."
5. And fans now know when to expect the reality series. The teaser says it's premieres Sept. 11.
Get your popcorn ready.