Before your wedding guests can hit the dance floor they have to find their seats.
What better way to welcome your guests than with a handcrafted place card?
From traditional to rustic, follow these super simple DIY tips to make the perfect place cards for your special day.
For a romantic reception, use soft materials, metallics and dreamy script.
1. Fold cardstock folder lengthwise.
2. Print the guest’s name and table.
3. Add a decorative header and footer.
For a rustic affair, incorporate wood, pine, evergreen, linen and black text.
1. Arrange the table setting.
2. Apply ink to a wood disc with guest’s name.
3. Apply a decorative applique.
4. Place wood disc on fake evergreen.
If you’re having a traditional wedding, use flowers and water.
1. Fill a jar with water.
2. Use fake flowers.
3. Apply stamp to card stock.
4. Place on the card holder wire.
Find all of your DIY wedding materials for place cards at our "GMA" sponsor Michaels.