-- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED. Eligibility: Good Morning America Presents the Disney’s “Cinderella” Sweepstakes (also referred to as “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
1. Sponsor: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 440 9th Ave, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) at time of entry. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. Territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees) who have, within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Promotion, performed services for Sponsor, ABC, Inc. d/b/a Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc., Zale Corporation, Administrator, or any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies or who have within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes performed services for any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, or persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of Good Morning America (“Producer”) and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) consecutive months a year, whether related or not.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 7:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 13, 2015 and ends 3:00 pm ET on March 27, 2015 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.goodmorningamerica.com and click on the Disney's Cinderella Sweepstakes image which will take you to the Sweepstakes home page. You must be a registered member of ABCNews.com or one (1) of the WDIG Family of Sites to enter or you may become a member before entering. Registration is free and only required once. Enter as follows:
a) If you are an existing ABCNews.com member, simply sign in on the Sweepstakes home page with your current member name and password.
b) If you are not an ABCNews.com member, you can register by clicking on the link located on the Sweepstakes home page. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address with zip code/postal code, phone number, e-mail address, gender, birthday, country, and to select a username and password.
You may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminder e-mails from the WDIG Family of Sites or from third parties. Consenting to receive promotional or reminder e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed upon in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
Upon submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will not receive an acknowledgement. Free internet access is available at most public libraries.
Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries. All entries must be received by 3:00 pm ET on March 27, 2015, when the Sweepstakes ends. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. Prize, Approximate Retail Value:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize” or “Prize”) will be awarded. The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $5,000 Zales Gift Card and an Adventures by Disney® travel package for Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest, (the “Group”), available on or after May 18, 2015 and to be completed by September 30, 2016, consisting of eight (8) days/seven (7) nights to England & France (“Trip”). Trip consists of the following elements for the Group: [a] roundtrip coach air transportation from a major international commercial airport near Grand Prize winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) (“Airport of Origin”) to a London, England area international airport (returning from a Paris, France area international airport) (each as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [b] hotel accommodations during the trip (one (1) standard room/double occupancy per location) consisting of: two (2) nights at The Landmark London; two (2) nights at the Foxhills Hotel; and three (3) nights at The Hotel Du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe Paris; [c] participation in a guided group travel experience (the “Group Travel Experience”) (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [d] services of two (2) Adventure Guides for the Group Travel Experience; [e] transportation within the land package (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [f] services of local experts (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); [g] on-tour luggage handling; [h] gratuities for bellmen, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers and dining room staff; [i] scheduled meals (excludes alcoholic beverages); and [j] entertainment and activities (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The minimum and suggested ages for this Trip are 4 and 6+. The Group Travel Experience is not a private tour and may be attended by up to forty-two (42) other travelers. Additional restrictions and/or inclusions regarding the Trip may apply.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $20,000, which will vary depending upon Airport of origin and dates of travel. All benefits and payments are personal to the winner and are not redeemable for cash and neither is assignable nor transferrable. Travel is subject to restrictions and conditions set forth herein
Grand Prize winner must provide Sponsor with a minimum of forty-five (45) days advance notice of desired departure date, provided that in no event may travel be booked later than August 1, 2016. Trip must commence on or after May 18, 2015 and completed by September 30, 2016. If travel is not booked by required date or completed within the required dates the Trip portion of the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Adventures by Disney booking, cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply (http://www.adventuresbydisney.com/terms-and-conditions/). Winner and guest must travel together on the same Trip and itinerary and must travel from the same Airport of Origin.
Both winner and guest will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to participation. Winner and guest are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, Passport, etc.) before departure. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the winner and guest’s responsibility. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize). If Grand Prize winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Trip portion of the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Air transportation, any applicable ground transfers, and accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. Grand Prize winner and Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if any such travel companion is under the age of majority in his or her state or province of residence (a “Minor”), the Grand Prize winner must be such Minor’s parent or legal guardian.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Grand Prize winner’s responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Grand Prize winner’s residence and any Airport of Origin, activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the Trip, alcoholic beverages, excess luggage fees, gratuities for the two (2) Adventure Guides, customs and immigration fees; passport costs; travel protection insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs, spa services and other optional activities, telephone calls and any additional costs which are not expressly included in the Trip. Trip components are subject to change without notice.
Any depiction of the Trip is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual prize won. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Winner is responsible for any transportation not specifically noted in these rules. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. If winner and guest cannot comply with these restrictions or any portion of these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be chosen. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. If winner and guest cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Travel dates will be subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The Trip may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. None of the Releasees (as defined below) are responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The hotel accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. Travel must be round trip. If winner elects to take the Trip without a guest, components of the Trip will be awarded in increments/quantities suitable for the actual number of travelers and winner will not receive any compensation or substitute/alternate prize for same. Any portion of the Trip not accepted by a winner will be forfeited. Trip and trip components may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Other travel and accommodation restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Airline carrier’s and hotel’s regulations and conditions apply.
Gift card portion of Grand Prize subject to terms and conditions (http://www.zales.com/helpdesk/index.jsp?display=gift&subdisplay=giftCard) thereon. Grand Prize winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with the claiming of the Prize, including without limitation, providing any and all tax documents (such as an IRS Form W-9) and will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of his/her Prize. Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitute, but Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
In the event the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her guest engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation. The Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for complying with any applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations applicable to any prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Grand Prize if winner does not comply with the aforementioned requirements and the Grand Prize may be forfeited, in Sponsor's sole discretion, by winner's such noncompliance.
Sweepstakes is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The Releasees (as defined below) make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASEES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Validation/Winner Selection: Winner will be randomly selected on or about March 30, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone and will be required to sign and return, within five (5) business days of receipt, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law and any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator. Among other rights, and without limitation of paragraph 6 below, in signing the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release, winner will grant to Releasees (as defined in Paragraph 7 below) the right (but not the obligation) to videotape him/her; such videotape may be used, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of Releasees, as part of a broadcast or re-broadcast or distribution in any other media and/or technologies of Good Morning America or another program airing on ABC (or another network) or for promotional purposes by Releasees. If a potential winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an e-mail notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release or any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator is not signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) business days, winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing (time permitting) from remaining eligible entries received. The Guests of the winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any participant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason a prize is not claimed or if a winner is disqualified, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, also selected at random from all remaining eligible entries (time permitting).
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes or take any other action Sponsor deems necessary or advisable in keeping with the structure and integrity of the Sweepstakes including, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, selecting winner from all eligible entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor; and to disqualify any individuals who tamper with the entry process, violate these Official Rules, or act in a disruptive or abusive manner. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on http://goodmorningamerica.com. No responsibility is assumed by Releasees (defined below) for (i) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes; and (ii) human errors, errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winners and distribution of the prize.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. Submission of an entry is acknowledgement of an agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
7. Additional Terms: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, ABC, Inc. d/b/a Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Disney Destinations, LLC, Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc., ABD, LLC, Zale Corporation, Administrator and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”), from any and all claims and liabilities arising from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including travel related thereto) and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. By entering, each entrant further agrees that the Releasees have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, with respect to any prize, including without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering and if a winner, winner grants Releasees and their licensees and assigns the right to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical information and performance for programming, advertising, and promotional purposes, in any manner in any media and/or technologies throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation. However, Releasees shall not have any obligation to film, use or air winner's appearance and any such use shall be in Releasee's sole discretion. Additionally, the winner agrees to sign all release forms required by the Producer.
8. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. Prize Suppliers: ABC, Inc. d/b/a Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc., and Zale Corporation.
10. Name of Prize Winner: For the winner’s name, available after March 31, 2015, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Disney’s Cinderella Sweepstakes c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests received after April 30, 2015 will not be honored.