To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED. Eligibility: Good Morning America Presents the "Frozen" Adventure Sweepstakes (also referred to as "Sweepstakes" or "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. Territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees) who have, within six months prior to the start date of the Promotion, performed services for Sponsor, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Adventures by Disney, Administrator, or any of their respective related, parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies or who have within six (6) months prior to the start date of the Sweepstakes performed services for any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, or persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of Good Morning America ("Producer") and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three consecutive months a year, whether related or not.
2. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 7:00:01 am Eastern Time ("ET") on March 6, 2014 and ends 5:00:00 pm ET on March 28, 2014 ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.goodmorningamerica.com and click on the Frozen Sweepstakes image which will take you to the Sweepstakes home page. You must be a registered member of ABCNews.com or one of the WDIG Family of Sites to enter or you may become a member. Registration is free and only required once. Enter as follows:
a) If you are an existing ABCNews.com member, simply sign in on the Sweepstakes home page with your current member name and password.
b) If you are not an ABCNews.com member, you can register by clicking on the link located on the Sweepstakes home page. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, mailing address with zip code/postal code, phone number, e-mail address, gender, birthday, country, and to select a username and password.
You may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails and reminder e-mails from the WDIG Family of Sites or from third parties. Consenting to receive promotional or reminder e-mails is optional and does not have to be agreed upon in order to be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and does not improve your chances of winning.
Upon submission, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You will not receive an acknowledgement. Free internet access is available at most public libraries.
Sponsor and Administrator (as hereinafter defined) will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 am ET on March 28, 2014, when the Sweepstakes ends. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
3. Prize, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"):
Grand Prize (1 Winner): The Winner ("Winner") will receive a 8-day/7-night trip for four (4) ("Group") to Norway ("Trip"). Trip consists of: roundtrip coach air transportation from a major commercial airport near Winner's legal U.S. residence (as selected by Sponsor) ("Airport of Origin") to a Norway area airport (as selected by Sponsor); hotel accommodations during the Trip (standard room, quadruple occupancy) consisting of one (1) night at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Bergen, Norway, two (2) nights at the Fretheim Hotel in Flam, Norway, three (3) nights at the Hotel Union in Gerianger, Norway, and one (1) night at the Grand Hotel Oslo in Oslo, Norway; ground transportation within the land package; entertainment and activities including a rafting experience, rainbow trout fishing and a glacier visit; and seventeen (17) scheduled meals. The Group Travel Experience is not a private tour and may be attended by up to forty (40) other travelers. Additional restrictions and/or inclusions regarding the Trip may apply. See http://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/norway-vacation/ for additional details. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $25,000.00, which will vary depending upon point of departure and seasonal fluctuation of lodge rates and airfares.
4. Price Restrictions and Limitations: Actual prize value depends on the location of the Winner's residence and dates of travel. Trip must be booked by April 30, 2014 and taken between June 28, 2014 and July 5, 2014. If potential Winner is unavailable to travel during designated timeframe for any reason, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner selected (time permitting) from among all eligible entries received for random drawing. Travel must be made through Sponsor's agent and Sponsor shall determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: round trip transportation between the Winner's residence and any Airport of Origin, activities and ground transportation not expressly included in the Trip, alcoholic beverages, excess luggage fees, gratuities for the two (2) Adventure Guides, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, souvenirs, spa services, telephone calls and some additional taxes which are not expressly included in the Trip. Trip components are subject to change without notice. Adventures by Disney booking, cancellation policies and terms and conditions apply. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions and blackout dates. Hotel regulations and conditions apply. Winner and travel guest(s) must travel together on the Trip and must travel from major airport closest to the Winner's residence, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All members of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to participation. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, Passport, etc.) before departure and all travelers must be at least 5 years old at time of travel. Certain restrictions, as determined by Sponsor, may apply. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate winner's preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor's discretion. If Grand Prize Winner and Guest(s) cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be chosen. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the Winner and Guests' responsibility. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent, on a carrier of Sponsor's choice and Trip must be taken on a date of the Sponsor's choosing. If Winner and Guests cannot travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. The Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Releasees are not responsible for lost or mutilated tickets and none will be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. The hotel accommodations and airline tickets will be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If any portion of the Grand Prize is not available for any reason then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Grand Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
Winner and Winner's travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if any such travel companion is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a "minor"), the Winner must be such minor's parent or legal guardian, or travel with the written permission of such parent or legal guardian in form and substance acceptable to Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Winner and his or her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable, and comply with any applicable hotel check-in requirements, such as presentation of a major credit card. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor's sole discretion. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. The ARV for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes and select hotels in its sole discretion. The ARV for travel prizes is an estimate made before the Sweepstakes begins. The round trip air transportation element for any travel prize begins and ends at the point of departure. No interest will be awarded on cash prizes. Other hotel fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the winner/guest. In the event the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her travel companions engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize Winner and/or his or her travel companions home with no further compensation. The Grand Prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Grand Prize described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Prize Claim Documents. Gift cards and tickets are subject to additional terms and restrictions provided by the issuer. All guests and travel companions (or, guest's parent/legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in the state of his/her residence) must execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. The Grand Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by April 30 2014, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded.
Sweepstakes is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All taxes (including but not limited to hotel taxes) are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of his/her prize. Winner is not entitled to exchange or transfer prizes or to obtain cash or other substitutes, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize or portions thereof of equal or greater value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason.
5. Validation/Winner Selection: Winner will be randomly selected on or about March 31, 2014 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone and will be required to sign and return within five (5) business days of receipt an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law and any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator. Among other rights, and without limitation of paragraph 5 below, in signing the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release, Winner will grant to Releasees (as defined below) the right (but not the obligation) to videotape him/her; such videotape may be used, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of Releasees, as part of a broadcast or re-broadcast or distribution in any other media and/or technologies of Good Morning America or another program airing on ABC (or another network) or for promotional purposes by Releasees. If a potential Winner does not reply to such notification within five (5) business days, an e-mail notification is undeliverable after up to 3 attempts and/or the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release or any other documentation required by Sponsor or Administrator is not signed and returned to Sponsor within five (5) business days, Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected in a random drawing (time permitting) from remaining eligible entries received. The guests of the Winner (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any participant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If for any reason a prize is not claimed or if a Winner is disqualified, prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner, also selected at random from all remaining eligible entries (time permitting).
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, human error, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes or take any other action Sponsor deems necessary or advisable in keeping with the structure and integrity of the Sweepstakes including, at Sponsor's sole discretion, selecting Winner from all eligible entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor; and to disqualify any individuals who tamper with the entry process, violate these Official Rules, or act in a disruptive or abusive manner. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on http://goodmorningamerica.com. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor, Administrator or Producer for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including, but not limited to, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. Submission of an entry is acknowledgement of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
6. Additional Terms: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Adventures by Disney, Administrator and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Releasees"), from any and all claims and liabilities arising from or relating to entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including travel related thereto) and/or entrant's acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. By entering, each entrant further agrees that the Releasees have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, with respect to any prize, including without limitation, to such prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering and if a Winner, Winner grants Releasees and their licensees and assigns the right to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical information and performance for programming, advertising, and promotional purposes, in any manner in any media and/or technologies throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation. However, Releasees shall not have any obligation to film, use or air Winner's appearance and any such use shall be in Releasee's sole discretion. Additionally, the Winner agrees to sign all release forms required by the producers of Good Morning America.
7. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out- of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
8. Sponsor: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521.
9. Prize Suppliers: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures & Adventures by Disney.
10. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 440 9th Ave, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
11. Name of Prize Winner: For the Winner's name, send an email to email@example.com with "GMA presents Frozen Sweepstakes Winner" in the subject line. Requests received after May 30, 2014 will not be honored.