-- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. You must have Internet access to participate. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the contiguous forty-eight (48) United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age or older. Sweepstakes sponsored by American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC” or "Sponsor"), in connection with the 2014 Fall Concert Series sponsored by Pfizer Inc.
You (“Entrant”) must be a registered member of the Walt Disney Internet Group ("WDIG") family of sites to enter the Sweepstakes. Registration is free and only required once. If you've ever registered with one of WDIG's family of sites, such as ABC.com, ABCNEWS.com, Disney.com, ESPN.com, FamilyFun.com or Movies.com, you need not register again. Enter as follows:
A) If you are an existing member, simply sign in on the Sweepstakes Registration home page with your current member name and password. To submit your Sweepstakes entry, click the "Submit Entry" button on the Sweepstakes entry page.
B) If you are not a WDIG member, you can register by clicking on the link located on the Sweepstakes Registration home page. You will be asked to provide your name, mailing address (with zip code), e-mail address, gender, date of birth, country, phone number with area code and to select a username and password. To submit your Sweepstakes entry, click the "Submit Entry" button on the Sweepstakes entry page. Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address per twenty-four (24) hour period during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the number e-mail addresses or accounts a person may have. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, each twenty-four (24) hour period begins when you submit an entry and ends twenty-four (24) hours after that entry is submitted (i.e., each twenty-four (24) hour period is measured from the time of your most recent entry). By way of example, if you submit an entry at 3:00 p.m. ET on day one of the Promotion Period, you can enter again beginning at 3:01 p.m. ET on day two of the Promotion Period. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts may result in disqualification of all entries by such person or e-mail address. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify WDIG if entrant changes his/her e-mail address by amending his/her e-mail address via the registration procedure for the particular, applicable WDIG site; for example, if registered with ABC.com, go to http://register.go.com/abc/login.
Released Parties (as defined below) are not to be responsible for late, lost, incomplete, garbled, delayed, inaccurate, undelivered or misdirected entries or e-mail. All entries must be received by 03:00 p.m. ET on 9/26/14. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“ABC”), Pfizer Inc., LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering the Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, persons involved in the creation, development or production (including cast and crew) of the Good Morning America television show, and/or each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of eligibility upon request prior to prize award. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,500.00.
Actual value of Grand Prize trip may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Grand Prize winner must travel between 10/17/14 and 12/13/14 with specific dates to be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion, or prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor discretion, awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain travel restrictions, blackout dates and Sponsor approval apply. Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, meals, tips, hotel incidentals and additional ground transportation.
Each Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must possess all required travel documents and travel together on the same itinerary. Travel arrangements must be booked through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice at least 7 days in advance of travel. Guest of Grand Prize winner must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18 years of age), unless accompanied by parent/legal guardian. Each guest will be required to execute and return a liability/publicity release prior to ticketing. Changes not permitted after tickets are issued. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles.
No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at their sole direction. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Prize is subject to availability. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellation or for other circumstances that make it impractical or impossible to fulfill these elements of the prize. If it becomes impractical or impossible to fulfill the elements of the prize that have no approximate retail value, Sponsor’s only obligation will be to provide the remainder of prize.
4. Winner Selection/Notification: Potential winners will be randomly selected on or about 9/30/14 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group (“Administrator”), an independent sweepstakes administrator, whose decisions are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is available to over 100 million Internet users. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Potential winners will be notified by phone, e-mail and/or mail and will be required to sign and return within three (3) business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law. If potential winner does not reply to such notification within three (3) business days, a notification is undeliverable after up to 3 attempts and/or the Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsor within specified time period, or a potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, such potential winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor discretion, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. Guest (or, if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) must also sign and return a liability/publicity release within the same time period. Guest may be a minor only if Grand Prize winner is such minor’s parent or legal guardian, as minor must be accompanied on the trip by his or her parent or legal guardian, who will be counted as the Grand Prize winner’s one (1) guest included in the Grand Prize. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any participant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
5. Internet: If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and, if terminated or cancelled, to determine potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to the action taken; and to disqualify any individuals who tamper with the entry process, violate these Official Rules, or act in a disruptive or abusive manner.
No responsibility is assumed by Released Parties for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether technical, computer, network, printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Without limiting any of the foregoing grants of rights, by submitting an Entry, and without limitation of any other rights granted, by submitting an Entry, each Entrant grants permission to the Rights Holders to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice, prize information (if applicable), photo, city/state and/or biographical information for programming, publicity and promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further consideration, review or approval, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Each Entrant agrees that Rights Holders may, without notice or consideration to Entrant, sublicense or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights granted hereunder (including, without limitation and if applicable, the License) to any third party. Each Entrant further understands and agrees that Sponsor and Pfizer Inc. have no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted by Entrant herein.
Each Entrant waives any so-called “moral rights” in connection with their Entry and shall not have any right of approval as to any rights exercised by the Rights Holders.
For purposes of clarity, use of an Entry has NO effect on the outcome of this Sweepstakes.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Receipt of entries may be acknowledged but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Sweepstakes eligibility.
8. Disputes: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, or the determination of the winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
9. Sponsor: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., 77 W 66th St., New York, NY 10023.
10. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc., 440 9th Ave., 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
11. Winner’s List: For the names of the winners, available after 10/31/14, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: GMA Fall Concert Series Sweepstakes Winner’s, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Ave., 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001. Requests received after 10/31/14 will not be honored.