— -- Four Exclusive Music Specials Feature Superstars Train, Demi Lovato, Rob Thomas and Little Big Town
Additional Specials Include “Shopping for Kids,” “Holiday Gift Guide” and “Holiday Movie Guide”
ABC Radio announces special programming for the 2015 Thanksgiving holiday weekend. ABC Radio will offer four exclusive music featuring some of the biggest names in Rock, Country and Pop music, including:
• “Train: Christmas In Tahoe” – Grammy-winning band shares songs from their first holiday album, “Christmas in Tahoe,” featuring both original songs as well as a fresh take on some holiday classics.
• “Demi Lovato: Confident!” – Superstar Demi Lovato discusses what inspired her hit album “Cool for the Summer,” sharing how she’s overcome personal struggles this past year and how she’s looking ahead towards what’s next in her acting career.
• “Rob Thomas: Into The Great Unknown” (featuring Matchbox Twenty) – Singer/songwriter Rob Thomas explains what’s different about his new album, sharing his inspiration and discussing what it’s like juggling a solo career with his band for the last decade.
• “Little Big Town: Cooking Up the Holidays” – Little Big Town’s Kimberly Schlapman hosts a two-hour special, sharing festive recipes from her cookbook, reflecting on favorite holiday memories and chatting with fellow country stars Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Cole Swindell, Florida Georgia Line, Hunter Hayes, Miranda Lambert, Lady Anebellum and Kelsea Ballerini, as well as her Little Big Town bandmates.
ABC Radio will offer three additional one-hour specials for use over Thanksgiving weekend, including:
• “Shopping for Kids” - ABC Radio’s Alex Stone takes a look at some of the outdoor, indoor and educational toys available this season, putting them to the test to see which children’s toys should top the 2015 holiday shopping list.
• “Holiday Gift Guide” – ABC Radio’s Scott Goldberg explores this season’s hottest holiday gifts, sharing tips on DIY options as well as the over-the-top experiences that will be sure to impress.
• “Holiday Movie Guide” – ABC Radio Entertainment Correspondent and Movie Critic David Blaustein gives a roundup of the big films headed to the theaters this holiday season, featuring expert commentary and celebrity interviews.
About ABC Radio:
ABC Radio syndicates America’s largest commercial radio news network, ABC News Radio, along with the ABC Radio Lifestyle and Entertainment network, ABC Sports Radio and ABC Radio Digital to over 1400 radio stations and multiple digital distributors. ABC Radio reaches more than 44-million listeners each week across broadcast and digital audio platforms. ABC Radio is part of the Disney ABC Television Group. For more information: www.abcradio.com
– ABC –