Stuart Lynn Dunn, Mila Kunis' Alleged Stalker, to Face Trial

Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic/Getty Images

A man who tried to break into actress Mila Kunis' home earlier this year has been ordered to stand trial on two felony counts accusing him of stalking her.

Stuart Lynn Dunn, 27, was arrested in May after Los Angeles police say he followed the "That '70s Show" and "Black Swan" star to the gym in hopes of meeting her, apparently in violation of an earlier restraining order.

According to E! Online, Dunn was held on $150,000 bail. He has been in custody since then.

During a preliminary hearing on Wednesday a judge ordered Dunn be tried on felony stalking and felony stalking in violation of the restraining order.

Detectives testified during the hearing that Kunis was scared of Dunn, a homeless man who was also arrested in January for breaking in to the 28-year-old actress' California home.

"The defendant [Kunis] said, 'He looked like he could eat me,'" Detective John Gregozek told prosecutors Wednesday. "She feared for her safety."

In the January break-in, police say Dunn lived in Kunis' condo for two weeks after breaking in, though the actress was not living there at the time. Police say he also contacted Kunis' manager and demanded the actress' phone number and attempted to file a complaint with the Beverly Hills police when the manager refused.

Dunn pleaded no contest to unauthorized entry of a private dwelling and was sentenced in February to three year's probation and 60 days in jail. He was also issued the order to stay away from Kunis.

Just three months later, in May, Dunn showed up at Kunis' Beverly Hills gym three days in a row.

"It was just the last straw," TMZ's Harvey Levin said of the incident for which Dunn now faces charges. "The police were called. It was just a scary situation."

Dunn, who will be arraigned on the new charges June 27, isn't the first fan to become infatuated with Kunis.

Last year Christopher Chaney, 36, hacked into Kunis' email account and stole private information and photos. He pleaded guilty in March.