The Global News Quiz
Test your global knowledge - how closely do you read the morning Global Note?
1) What is the "Agni-V" - and why did it rattle nerves across Asia this week?
2) Why might Americans have had special interest in this week's release of previously secret documents in Kenya?
3) What international sporting event is causing controversy in a small Persian Gulf nation?
4) What is Burmese Nobel Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi planning to do - for the first time in 24 years?
5) What pair of milestones did Pope Benedict reach this week?
6) Who was Wikileaks Chief Julian Assange's big "get" on the first installment of his talk show?
7) What has the Russian resort town of Sochi begun doing, to prepare for the 2014 Winter Olympics?
8) Why was the birthday of Japanese citizen Jiro Kimura a big deal?
9) Which African leader is marrying this weekend for the sixth time?
10) What song was "Men At Work" band member Greg Ham - who died this week - best known for?
1) A long-range ballistic missile - launched by India this week. (Extra credit: the Agni is named for the Hindu god of fire)
2) The papers include references to Barack Obama's father.
3) A Formula One race - in Bahrain.
4) Travel outside her country.
5) The 7th anniversary of his papacy; and his 85th birthday.
6) Hezbollah leader Sheik Hassan Nasrallah.
7) They are trying to teach all residents one Eanglish word each day. The first one: "Welcome."
8) Kimura turned 115. He is believed to be the world's oldest man.
9) South African President Jacob Zuma.
10) "Down Under." Ham played that famous flute riff.