Holiday Shopping: Great Gifts for $35 or Less!
If you're still shopping for holiday gifts, we've got a few great ideas for you, and the best part? They're all priced at $35 or less.
Kate Dimmock, fashion director for People StyleWatch, appeared on "Good Morning America" to share the gift ideas that make the perfect hostess gift, stocking stuffers or special gifts for that special someone.
1. Nate Berkus for Target small and tall golden vases, $12.99 and $17.99, at Target.com. Dimmock says these are the perfect gift for the woman who's been bitten by the decorating bug.
2. E.L.F. 9-piece lip gloss set, $10 at eyeslipsface.com. It's a lot of lip gloss but at a moderate price.
3. Warm hearts and feet with a monogrammed sweater ($29.94) and Sherpa slippers ($20) from Old Navy.
4. For those who like to personalize their belongings, there's Rosanna's Alphabet Studio Mini Tray, $12, from Nordstrom.com.
5. This bottle opener bracelet is both pretty and practical, $35 at threejaneny.com.
Bonus Gift Idea
Animal ring holders, $8 (each) at umbra.com